Skip Navigation Links
You and Your Employer
Womans Right To Property
 You and The Police
First Imformation Report
Land Equisition
Working Hours
Legal Marriage
After Talaq Right On Child
After Talaq Maintenance
Second Marriage
Child Labour

If you are not satisfied with the amount of compensation awarded, you can receive the payment and, at the same time, state in your application for receiving the same, that it is inadequate and you are receiving the compensation under protest. Unless you make this protest, you cannot approach the court later in order to ask for a better, improved amount.

If you did not lodge your protest at the time of receiving payment, do not cash your cheque. Seek a reference to the court.

Reference to the court

The court that you need to approach is the district or lower court in your area. No court fee is to be paid for reference. Make an application to the Collector requesting him to refer the matter to the court within six weeks of being awarded the compensation. You cannot approach the court directly
Copyright © 2007 TARAhaat     War on Corruption    Enquiry | Disclaimer | Contact Us | Partners